WHAT IS PRO BONO?
Like many financial advisors, we feel a special obligation to make our professional skills and other resources available to those who cannot afford to pay for our services. Triune has taken a step beyond this obligation by developing a separate division, "Triune Pro Bono", which actively seeks clients who would otherwise not have access to a professional advisor. A certain segment of available Triune resources is set aside to provide these pro bono services.
HOW DOES PRO BONO WORK?
Selected Triune Advisors donate a portion of their time to proactively solicit and serve clients who may very much need the professional planning services Triune provides, but are not, for various reasons, currently being served by an independent financial advisor. Mr. J. Emerson Hartzler, MBA, a retired corporate executive and Registered Representative, heads the Triune Pro Bono Division, and donates his one-half-time work schedule to this pro bono work. Other Triune advisors provide pro bono services as the need arises and their work schedules permit. Referrals from churches and other non-profit organizations make up much of Triune's pro bono clientele.
TRIUNE PRO BONO SERVICES INCLUDE
- Basic household budgeting, expense tracking and control
- Planning for spending, saving and investing
- Strategies for the elimination of consumer debt
- Management of the financial risk of death, disability and long term care
- Goal-based intermediate range planning for major, periodic expenses
- Planning for retirement
- Plans for funding children's college education
- Strategies for long term wealth building and charitable giving