Triune team members . . .
- Thrive as part of a team: in business for yourself, not by yourself
- Like to learn and have a coachable attitude
- Are driven, competitive go-getters
- Truly want to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve
- Are committed to faith, community and family
As a company, we . . .
- Focus on planning and advising, not products
- Operate on a fee-based structure
- Steer clear of cold calling and build business through relationships
- Stand on our legacy of expertise and foundation of experience
- Take the facts and drive towards action, not just crunching the numbers
- Have entrepreneurial spirits and big visions
Think you fit the bill?